Jason D. Linehan
- Slides, Axioms of normal compression functions and applications to data analysis
- Slides, The universal information metric on finite binary strings
- Slides, Approximating Kolmogorov complexity for data analysis
- Paper, An introduction to compression methods for data clustering (draft)
- Notes, MHF6306 Mathematical Logic I (contributed)
- Notes, MAT6932 Descriptive Set Theory I
- plm-1, data compressor
- mqtc, solves minimum quartet tree cost problem
- ytree, a phylogenetic tree data structure
- cloth, a toy HTTP server
- basic-coin, fair and biased coins and dice
- basic-prng, a "Mersenne twister" PRNG
- basic-bloom, a Bloom filter
- basic-list, a circular linked list
- basic-fifo, a basic circular buffer
Currently study research mathematics at Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire. Received B.Sc. in mathematics from University of Florida.
Hold positions at Pathway Systems Inc. and Geometeor, LLC.
I am interested in algorithmically random structures, topological data analysis, machine learning, data compression, dynamical systems, and descriptive set theory.
Curriculum vitae (PDF)